Friday, June 3, 2016

She's Baaaack...

Whew!  It's been a busy couple of months.  All settled in to the new job now, though, and ready to get back on track.  There's a lot to catch up on.  Forthcoming will be five reviews in rapid succession - one from the thriller category, one mystery, one romance, and two teen titles - all going toward my Reading Resolution challenge.  And don't think I haven't realized that I'm putting off all of my less-favored categories until the end...  But oh, well.  I've read a few books (that I may review, as well) that aren't part of the reading challenge, and I'm still on pace to finish easily within the year, so I should be able to buffer the awful books with ones I like.  ;)  So, until Monday when I shall make my next post, adieu. 

No comments:

Post a Comment